Truths and Observations #1
This is the part one of a probably never ending periodic posting of random truths & observations.
Do with it what you will.
1) You can’t force someone to succeed.
2) The price of success is paid in advance.
3) More often than not people will tell you what you want to hear, not the truth.
4) Life is a game that not everyone wants to win, despite what they say.
5) Ordinary people can do extraordinary things. Most don’t believe it.
6) Some people enjoy being a victim and telling others how miserable they are.